ProfileEstablished in the year 1983, we, “Saral Sabzaar Inc”, are considered as a prominent manufacturer, supplier and exporter of a exclusive range of Tree, Shrub, Plant, Herb Seeds and many more seeds in bulk quantities. We cultivate the offered seeds using excellent quality natural (organic) fertilizers procured from the reputed vendors of the market. Followed by this, our range of seeds are widely demanded by our clients owing to their outstanding features such as hygienic packaging, cost effectiveness, conducive to health and balanced composition of natural properties. Our list of satisfied customers are spread in over 42 countries and still counting.
Since inception, with a combined experience of over 93 years by the main four people involved in this company,we are assisted by our team of experienced professionals who facilitate us to the meet the expectations of our valued clients. We export our products to East Europe, North Europe, East Asia, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, Australia/NZ, East/Middle Africa, South America, North America and many more countries. Our team also maintain close coordination with each other in order to offer clients a very healthy range of offered seeds. Along with this, after the cultivation process, our quality controllers inspects different seeds thoroughly so as to ensure flawlessness of them.
Under astute and practical guidance of our mentor, "Mr. Sunjay Kumar", we have been able to emerge as a prominent name in the concerned domain. His vast and profound knowledge assisted us to run our business activities in fair and transparent manner.
As regards the documentation is concerned, we provide a Phytosanitary certificate with all our seed lots the collection certificate detailing the altitude, Longitude, Latitude, Annual Mean temperate & rainfall & age of the stands from where we harvest our seeds. We Also, provide ISTA germination and purity certificates with all our bigger seed lots, packing offered is of international quality, and quality parameters are extremely strict as we have grown over the years only because of our observant attitude of no compromise on quality.
Our Terms of Sale are as follows:
- All varieties offered are subject to stocks being unsold and the prices may change without prior notice
- Orders for seeds should be accompanied with 100% advanced payments by Wire/TT & cheque/DD or by NEFT or RTGS from domestic clients ,however this conditions is not applicable for any Govt. departments
- Payment for credit account must be settled within 30 days from the date of invoice
- Otherwise the buyer/consignee agrees to pay 24% interest per annum
- Packing insurance forwarding/airfreight and other charges are all exclusive in an order, unless negotiated otherwise
- While every care is taken to supply fresh and viable herbs and seeds the firm does not accept any liability for compensation consequent on failure of germination of seeds/herbs supplied, which depend upon a number of factor i.e. atmospheric condition, soil, sowing technique etc.
- And seed are not wholly to be blamed for it
- Sales tax will be charged whomever applicable at the current rates, this is for domestic clients only, claiming exemption from C.S.T. must furnish us at declaration form "C" or form "D" as applicable in duplicate
- All disputes if any will be settled in Dehradun, India only
- Prices - due to highly fluctuating prices of herbs and seeds we request all our patrons, customers and well wishers to ask prices specifically as per their quantity requirements
Seeds Treatments that are applied to enhance the germination rates of the seeds. These treatments help in killing spores present in the seeds with the help of chemical fungicides. These processes prevent them from contracting seed borne diseases. These treatments effectively enhance the quality of the seeds.Features:
Treatment of Seeds:
- Chemical fungicides used
- Prevent seeds from contracting soil borne diseases
- Improves germination of seeds
|A ||Acid treatment |
|A1 ||Soak in concentrated h2so4 for 5-15 mins |
|A2 ||Soak in concentrated h2so4 for 20-30 mins |
|A3 ||Soak in concentrated h2so4 for 45-60 mins |
|W1 ||Immerse in boiling water, allow to cool |
|Bw ||Immerse in boiling water |
|Bw2 ||Immerse in boiling water for 5 to 15 mins |
|Hw ||Soak in hot water |
|Hw1 ||Soak in hot water for 12 hours |
|Hw2 ||Soak in hot water for 24 hours |
|Hw3 ||Soak in ht water for 48 to 72 hours |
|Cw1 ||Soak in tepid water 24 hours |
|Cw2 ||Soak in tepid water 36 hours |
|Cw3 ||Soak in tepid water 48 hours |
|N ||Not required |
|S ||Stratification upto 30 days |
The prime aim of our firm is to render ultimate satisfaction to the clients by serving their needs in an appropriate manner. While propagating the crops, we do not make use of harmful fertilizers and chemicals in cultivation unless specifically requested by our customers specifically for seed storage purposes.Besides, we make our range available at reasonable prices.
We have been able to carry our business operations in smooth and efficient manner, as we have developed well-equipped infrastructural unit. Our infrastructure sprawls over large area and help us to carry our business operations in smooth manner. We also own a spacious warehouse, where our products are stored safely for maximum time-duration. All storage of the seeds of all species is done in refrigerated containers which we have permanently hired where most of the seeds are frozen at minus four degrees temperatures so that they retain the vigor for several years and have over 80% germination percentage at any given time when they need to be planted.
Quality is primarily focused by us and we ensure that the customers are efficiently served in an appropriate manner. Our seeds are processed and cultivated under the stern guidance of experts, so that the best range reaches the clients end. Our quality experts also ensure that the products are hygienically packed and safely reach to the clients end. Chemical treatment of the seeds can also be undertaken as per the requirements of different country's P&Q norms.
Support of our team has helped us to become the successful firm.Their vast industrial experience and knowledge has played a vital role in our success.They are dedicated towards achieving their goals and ensure that firm gain success on each step. Various seminars and workshops are arranged by us so that our team can understand the market trends and serve the clients accordingly.
Our team comprises:
- Quality controllers
- Expert cultivators
- Warehousing personnel
- Packaging personnel
- Sourcing agents
- Marketing & sales experts
Tell Us What Are You Looking For ?